This is a comforting soup that can warm you in the harshest of winters. It has a vibrant pop of orange to brighten your day!
Thai Carrot Soup [Vegan]
- 6-7 medium carrots
- 1 white onion, roughly chopped
- 1 veg cube stock
- 1 red chili, seeds and all, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds,
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- very small handful of fresh coriander + extra to garnish
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- Place all chopped vegetables in a large pot; they should reach almost to the rim. Cover with boiling water till about an inch from the rim. Cook with the lid on for ten minutes, then without the lid for fifteen mins.
- Add the spices. Blend till smooth then pour in the coconut milk. Stir and serve.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients